Thursday 3 January 2013

Without you, things go hazy.


"The One who knows you better than you know yourself, and who loves you more than you can comprehend, wants to take you on a journey.

This journey is for anyone who is searching for the beauty of true and lasting love, for romance in its purest form, and who is willing to do whatever it takes in order to find it. This journey is for anyone who has made mistakes, whether big or small, and said, "It's too late for me to discover that kind of love." It's a journey for anyone who is tired of the same old scene of physically intense relationships, devoid of meaning and purpose. 

This journey is for anyone who will dare to dream beyond the cheap and diluted romance our culture offers and hold out for an infinitely better way. This journey is even for the skeptic, who doubts that such a way exists.

No matter where you are or where you have been, this invitation is for you. The very One who is the Author of all true love and romance is standing before you, asking you gently, Will you let Me write your love story?"

There comes a time when I need to give up control, hand my pen to God and let Him write my story. 


What if I fall and hurt myself?
Would you know how to fix me.
What if I went and lost myself?
Would you know where to find me.
If I forgot who I am,
Would you please remind?
'Cause without you, things go hazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment