Friday 14 December 2012

Graduation dinner - Friday 7th December

Of course with any special occasion, there must be a selfie shot in the mirror ;D

I was pretty excited when I heard there would be a photobooth there, so I took the chance to take many before the night ended :D

So the night was like a grade 12 formal, except with the family there and a lot more awards and formal speeches. Everyone was all dressed up and sat through a few speeches, a three course meal and of course a lot of smiling for photos. 

Dessert a.k.a the best course. I can't remember what the name of it was but it looks like what it is, but it tasted even better than it looks. Especially that red ice cream/sorbet/gelato/whatever it is! It was definitely the best course of the night.


Graduation Day - 12th December, 2012 

(12/12/12!! Last day that all the numbers will be the same!)

My family plus my auntie's family and cousins joined in the celebration at UQ Gatton for my sister's graduation. It was a fun day, but a lot of walking around the campus taking photos and registrations etc. There were a lot of flies around :O but what can you expect from a countryside campus with paddocks full of cows and horses.. :P




After five years studying vet, she has made it! :)

In other news...
My Taylor Swift CD finally came this week!! It was definitely worth the wait :) 

Snoopy chilling with me, enjoying the music as well :) What a cutie.

Two of a my favourite songs on the album :) 

And I finally gotten back to sketching today! I haven't drawn in a while so I was lucky to even have something decent turn out on the page :)

Christmas in 11 days! :) Getting pretty excited waiting for it to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment