Saturday 30 June 2012

So I've noticed that my posts have degraded from words to photos. But that's ok, because (as the cliche phrase goes) a picture is worth a thousand words. 

So another day of holidays. What's planned? Well I met up with a uni friend at Starbucks in the city. It was the first Starbucks visit for both of us and we were pretty excited. We are both caramel latte fans but since it was a new experience trying out Starbucks for the first time, we both decided that I would be a good idea to try something different. So she got a caramel frappucino and I bought a mocha :) Starbucks is a tad expensive compared to other coffee shops but it was definitely worth it. I'm still indecisive whether I prefer caramel lattes or mochas..




 Had another hotpot night :) But this time, there were more young ones than adults. It was a lot of fun with many stories and laughs over the (long) dinner table. I love my friends :) There was so much food (especially mushrooms!) and I'm sure everyone had a food  baby afterwards. 



No comments:

Post a Comment