Friday 29 June 2012

The Best Things In Life Are Priceless

Most of the most memorable times in life are spent with friends. I'm not saying this time wasn't one of the most memorable nights of my life, but I can say that it was definitely fun spending time with two of my best friends :) 




We spent the night making brownies which were absolutely yummy (especially when you're eating it straight from the oven and with vanilla ice cream). 



The other half of the night was spent watching Korean drama ^^. I never thought that I would, but I have gotten quite addicted to Korean dramas and after watching the one we did that night, I have developed a liking for this guy:

This is probably the only good photo of him (all the other Google images of him  are quite embarrassingly ugly). 

No comments:

Post a Comment