Tuesday 12 July 2016

Hi there.


Hi there. It's me. Yes, it's been a while since my last visit here. Although you might not have missed my presence, I have certainly missed doing posts. The past two and a half months have been a busy time and it feels like a lot has happened, both good and not so good. 
Where do I even begin? 

Well, there was firstly my six week block placement back in April/May which was quite a hectic and tough experience. I was definitely stretched and tested a lot more than I have been previously. Then came exams..(I don't need to explain the pains of exam block, do I?) On top of that, there were many other commitments to activities, responsibilities and my altruistic nature drove me to take on more relational issues involving my friends and family than I should have. All of this sort of made me tumble into a bit of an emotional mess and left me feeling uninspired and unmotivated. Inspiration and motivation does not come very easily. And especially after an extended period of time when you have not exercised those creative muscles. But I think I am slowly getting over this hump and am ready to get the creative juices flowing again. So consider this as sort of a 'comeback' post, with the expectation of more things to come attached.

See you here again soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment