Monday 18 February 2013

It's kinda fun to do the impossible. - Walt Disney

160213 - Gaby's 18th Disney themed Birthday Party at 2012 Cyber City in the Valley :) 


Polaroid with some of my best friends :) My friend dressed up as Ariel (Little Mermaid) hence the bright red wig :D
_________________________________________________________________________________

170213 - A fun day spent with church friends having pizza lunch, playing a crazy game of monopoly, dinner at Kingsfood and dessert at my all-time favourtie Bar Boo :)

After many friends saying that this was one of the best drinks, I finally got one to try out... and I have to say that my friends were right and it is now one of my favourite things to drink :D definitely the best Summer drink. 
An exciting game ended up with me having to mortgage my hotels and a few properties and only having a few dollars in my hand.. I have no regrets though since it was definitely a fun game to remember. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

My sister and dad came back from Hong Kong last night and they came back bearing many gifts! My sister also went to Singapore and Thailand so I received many presents from there as well :) It felt like Christmas again with all these unexpected presents.


My first official Korean album! 
I don't even ask for people to buy me moustache things, but I always seem receive things that involve moustaches every now and then!

Victoria Secret make up bag (my sister said she HAD to buy it because she felt like leaving the store without buying something would be a waste haha) and nail polish to add to my collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment