Friday 18 January 2013





Froyo with these lovely ladies :)

It has been a long time since I've caught up with these two girls and we FINALLY managed to catch up over brunch and also frozen yoghurt at a new place open at Sunnybank Plaza. It seems like nothing as changed, we still seem like a few young teenagers gossiping and talking about the lack of attractive men in Brisbane. We even said that it doesn't even feel like we have went through a year of uni so I guess we haven't really changed that much after all haha. 

The frozen yoghurt was pretty good, however I don't really have anything to compare it too since I don't really have froyo very often. I think I was a little too keen and got a pretty full cup of froyo. Thank goodness for the 20% off or else I would have had to pay like $10 for it. I tried the strawberry and mango yoghurt and had some Oreo, strawberry and mango/paw paw (we couldn't figure out what it was) toppings :) It was kinda worth it (and plus the decor was so pink and cute!), although nothing can really beat Bar Boo <3 because that is my absolute favourite in the world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment