Tuesday 18 September 2012

I have so much respect for artists. I just wonder what goes on inside their heads that allows them to produce such amazing works of art that are so intriguing and simply AMAZING :D

I was getting some information on a particular architect for my project but I ended up clicking on all these links that I got totally side-tracked. But it was worth the distraction because I discovered some awesome artists/artworks! These were probably the highlight of my findings:

Artworks by Chiharu Shiota- a Japanese artists who likes to explore the relationships between past and present, living and dying, and memories of people implanted into objects. It's so creepy yet amazing at the same time!


Creeeeeeeeeeeepy!

And here was another artist- Tomas Saraceno who created some inflatable architecture.



Pretty amazing stuff! I wish I knew where all these cool artworks were so I could go visit the art galleries. I guess it will always be a dream of mine to visit all the art galleries on the world...

Also THIS: http://vimeo.com/33091687 is one of the most amazing things I have seen! 3.2 million ink dots!! :O So much patience and talent and skill to be able to create such an intricate piece of art. Love it! Beats my stippling any day by very far. 

So much respect for artists. Like far out, they are my  heroes.

And this ends my random burst of inspiration for today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment