Wednesday 23 May 2012

Feeling Blue

Sometimes I wish I could fast forward in life so I can see where I would be, what I would be doing and what people I would be with. It would be so good to know so that it could save me from all this confusion and so that I could make all the right decisions now instead of feeling the pressure later. But I guess that's not part of the plan...

Moods nearly always are rooted in some physical circumstance, not in our true inner self. It is a continual struggle not to listen to the moods which arise as a result of our physical condition, but we must never submit to them for a second. We have to pick ourselves up by the back of the neck and shake ourselves; then we will find that we can do what we believed we were unable to do. 

There are just sometimes in life where I just need to get my head straight again and climb out of the hole that I have dug for myself. Life is too short to be bogged down by petty problems. 


This song has been stuck in my head for the whole day and although I wouldn't normally admit this, but Kpop is actually pretty good and this song is very good :) I like it.

I have also taken a liking to white and blue striped maxi dresses. I am trying to find one on eBay but I'm having no luck..they're either not maxi or not very stripey or just really weird. I particularly like these ones. 



It's getting to the end of semester so our uni days are numbered. The days of the weeks are going by ever so quickly that I just want to press the pause button and take a breather. I'm so keen for a break though; I'm keen to just relax and have time to think instead of always having my head stuck in uni work and going through each day mindlessly.
It was getting a bit gloomy today
Instead of ending it on that dark note, here is something that I found and bought on eBay that made me happy :)
Moustache ring :) I'm so excited for it to come!

1 comment: