Friday 28 August 2015


Four weeks in and I've already semi-broken my goal of doing weekly illustrations. But I guess I never really enforced it as a 'do-or die' rule to pump one out each week anyway. It is starting to feel somewhat like a routine now and I have naturally dedicated some time on Sunday night/Monday morning to do some sketching as a way to wind down. As an attempt to make up for a lack of an illustration for the week between the 17 - 23 of August , I thought I would keep it simple with a sketch inspired by a Beau Taplin quote and that is a remix of a previous sketch I did. 

The past week and a half was quite a busy one - one in which I had to dedicate more of my time to study than anything else in preparation for an exam on the Monday that just passed. The assessment for this semester is a bit scattered - with something due nearly every week, which really keeps us on the ball with things. Commuting to uni has become a bit of a chore and it still remains a mystery as to why all our lectures are spread out across the five days when they could have compacted it into two or three days. But nevertheless, only three more weeks of going to uni for this year before (literally) jetting off to my 6 week block placement. Exciting and daunting times ahead. But mostly exciting.


Now playing: One - Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment