Saturday 27 April 2013

Wellington Point


250413 - ANZAC Day holiday. The weather was perfect for a day out. The day was spent away at Wellington Point with some pretty cool people catching crabs, strolling along the really rocky beach, doing some unsuccessful fishing and general chilling :) 








Watching the sunset ♥ My favourite time of the day and I had the perfect view!




_________________________________________________________________________________
Dinner was hotpot! :D and it was spent with another bunch of people- some family friends and my auntie's family :) There was a seriously a huge amount of food :O but since my buff boy cousins were there all the meat was gone pretty quick. Since winter is coming, I have a feeling there will be many more hotpot nights to come :D Hotpot = ♥


260413 - FINALLY satisfied my craving for Pho at Rice Paper ^_^ so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment