Monday 22 April 2013

New post after a busy week! :)








200413 - My sister's 24th! Although the morning was spent doing my final midsem exam at uni, the rest of the day was spent feasting and celebrating :) It had been a super duper busy week and it was awesome to be able to finally relax. First celebratory destination was Guroome- the new sushi place at Sunnybank Plaza. It's pretty much Sushi Train with the name replaced with a new one. The menu was the same and setting of the place was the same..and because it had only been open for about a week, there was a special: all sushi was $3 :D Pretty awesome and satisfying meal. 

Second celebratory destination was George's Paragon at Eagle Street Pier with the family :) I have never been there before but heard it was a lovely seafood place. Despite preparing myself for a seafood feast, after I looked at the menu, I decided something totally different and ordered lamb cutlets....lol. I didn't regret it since it tasted really nice. Good food accompanied with a beautiful scenery to look out at was definitely a thumbs-ups night. 
  

 
Food spam:
210413 - Lunch at iThai after church with the crew :) I found a new love for lychee green tea ♥



Part Two of birthday dinners for the lovely sister- dinner at Wagaya :)  






Dessert at Freestyle Tout:





After dinner, we went to Kangaroo Point to walk off our fullness. It had been forever since it was just the four of us hanging out. We always joke about being a family since we grew up together..but I guess to me and my sister, the two boys are really our brothers that we never had. It was a nice night; but it did get a bit chilly after a while..and all I wanted to do was take a warm shower and curl up in bed. 

Such a lovely weekend with lovely people to end a busy week :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment