Thursday 26 July 2012

"Do not just make a living, but live to make something."




My first week back at first semester of uni is over! Which means I get an early start to the weekend (yay!). However, I'm not really spending much of my spare time relaxing and doing whatever, I have to do a little catch up and also some stuff for next week of uni/projects. I was a little nervous coming into this semester because I wasn't really feel up for another semester if it was going to be anything like last semester and I had at the back of my mind that I might be changing courses this year. But this first week has proved to be pretty alright- I went through the unit outline and assessment for each subject and it seems like will be a tame semester; however I am sure it will only be nice to be if I put in the effort and work my bum off. I really want to finished this year off well!

I think I've learnt a lot about myself so far this year which I am glad because a lot of the time, I don't feel like I'm existing at all and I feel surprised when people actually notice me. But I have to say that I still have a lot of figuring out to do because I still have a long way to finding out who I am and want to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment